How can I do my taxes or apply for a benefits?
You can submit all applications conveniently 24/7 using the forms available on our website.
The income tax or benefits procedure is as follows:
- Fill in the application in the on-line services on our website tab and send it with the required documents (including e.g. jaaropgave-income statement, ID).
- Make a transfer for the our service according to our general price list below (Mojka’s account number is provided in the “Contact” tab)
- Mojka’s office, after receivingyour payments, will do the service within 10 working days and send the confirmation to the e-mail address provided in the form.
Please note !
For persons not registered in the Netherlands in the tax year or registered for part of the year in the Netherlands, it is mandatory to send by post
the Certificate of Income from your country -Inkomensverklaring (<= form to download) to the following address:
Kantoor buitenland, Postbus 2577, 6401 DB Heerlen, The Netherlands
Certificate of income from your country – Inkomensverklaring for 2020 year will be available from 01-03-2021 on the Belastingdienst website
It is also possible to apply in person at Mojka’s office. For this purpose, make an appointment by phone or e-mail.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with a detailed list of services
- Tax return (tax settlement)
- for insurance (health care allowance),
- subsidy for renting an apartment (housing allowance),
- funding for kindergarten (childcare allowance)
- child benefit (child-related budget)
- Allowances: UWV (sickness, unemployment), SVB (family)
- Individual: advice, assistance from offices and institutions in the Kingdom of the Netherlands